Premium Dignity diapers are disposable & easy to use. It’s our High-performance Technology design especially for moderate to heavy incontinence for both men & women.
Dry lock core with 30% more absorption for improved capacity & skin dryness at night. These diapers with re-fastenable side tapes are made with ADL (Acquisition distribution layer ) which helps in fast absorption, along with leak guard, dual-core padding for better absorbency and PE Film for a cloth-like soft feel. The material used is 100% anti-allergic and anti-bacterial along with leg barrier cuff for urine & fecal containment.
Directions for use:
- Open the pack carefully.
- Sanitize your hands and pull out one diaper from the pack.
- Stretch and open the diaper, make sure to not touch the inside of the diaper to avoid any kind of contamination.
- Prepare the diaper for use by softly folding the diaper along the length. Do not make any creases while folding.
- Hold the diaper in such a way that the side with tapes is at the back, and side without the tapes is in the front.
- Spread and bend your legs a little and pass the diaper between your legs from front to back.
- Fan out the rear end of the diaper and softly tug the side panels to the front.
- Pull the back panels in the front and stick the side tapes to the frontal tape surface.
- Adjust the leak guards on the sides for a better fit and to avoid any leakage.